Don't get too much involved in making a living that you stop making a life...RU

Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Greatest Salesman in The World – Review

This is one of the first spiritual book I have come across in recent times, which doesn’t talk about renunciation of money, instead gives the tips to be the wealthiest person in the world. Don’t go by the name, the book is not only for people who aspire to be salesman but the wisdom in the book is for all of us to treasure.

The book is artistically written by Og Mandino with great emphasis on creating Arabic scenic experience which if one is able to imagine will feel like seeing a classic Arabic nights story. The story is about nuggets of wisdom which every successful person has or should have. Some of the nuggets I liked are as follows


“ To day I begin a new life shedding the old life which for too long suffered with bruises of sufferings”


“I will greet this day with love in my heart”


“ I will persist until I succeed”


“ I am nature’s greatest miracle”


I will live this day as if it is my last day”


“ Today I will be master of my emotions”


“ I will laugh at the world, for no living creature can laugh except human being”


“ Today I will multiply my value to hundred fold”


“ All is worthless, until my beliefs are not followed by an ACT”


All above tenets may look trivial, but you can always try them and experience the difference.

Overall a good read for the soul…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gud one ..
Rini